Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't add album artwork in iTunes 12

why can I not cut and paste artwork like before? When I try, the artwork won't 'stick'

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Nov 2, 2014 12:43 PM

6 replies

Nov 8, 2014 5:37 AM in response to TheWitchMBP

..... I am having this same issues and it is quite frustrating. I cannot get the album art to say to any new file added to my iTunes 12 library. It shows up in the album art field while editing the information but as soon as I go to the next file the art is gone but all the other details seem to stay. In one case I cannot change the title of the file. It keeps reverting back to what it started out as.

Jun 5, 2015 12:03 PM in response to astrogirlabcd

Problems pasting artwork to tracks in iTunes 12 - https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6800313?answerId=27558334022#27558334022 - 01/2015 post by ed2345 "The problem is not the JPEG. The problem is that iTunes 12 broke the Paste process. Save the JPEG as a file. Then Get Info, and on the Artwork tab click the Add Artwork button. That lets you navigate to the file."

can't add album artwork in iTunes 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.