Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My computer is hacked....

I've been having problems with my computer and I think it's hacked or has malware or something. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

It shows a lot of pop ups and pages that are totally unrelated to what i'm currently doing. Here are SOME of the screenshots of some of the stuff that pops up when click on stuff on websites, like when I log in to my school program or using other safe websites and even while typing this message stuff has popped up! PLEASE HELP!

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file (this one has popped up twice only while using the Apple website)

MacBook Air

Posted on Nov 3, 2014 9:33 AM

2 replies

Feb 23, 2015 11:11 PM in response to Penopoly

This same problem affects Safari and Chrome, and Firefox has all kinds of new/strange problems (javascripts not working, links not responding) since this appeared 4 days ago. I've tried the solutions that involve removing extensions and deleting files from my computer, but none of them work. I'm not comfortable downloading software from other sites. I've gone to the sites, and they look suspicious. I need an Apple solution.

My computer is hacked....

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.