Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPAD2

I was forget my email in Icloud and make update for my IPAD2 now need ACTIVATION , but I not have the email becouse I forget it

iPad 2, iOS 8.1

Posted on Nov 4, 2014 5:40 AM

2 replies

Nov 5, 2014 2:43 PM in response to talalnet2

Yyour email and password for iCloud is the same as your Apple ID and password used to purchase apps and music.

if the device is yours, you cannot have forgotten them..

if you are prompted for an email that is not yours, then the iPad is used and was locked with "find my iPhone" by the previous owner, you must contact the previous owner. If you can't do that, the iPad is useless.

Oct 31, 2015 4:12 PM in response to talalnet2

I have an IPAD 2, wifi, vintage 2011. It had the original ios, 4.x.x, I went to the apple store yesterday to get help updating the IOS and the thing is so old that it (the IOS) doesn't support icloud. I figured out how to download photos to my laptop (non apple) and also got the apps to backup (I think...) on iTunes, and sure enough when I went to update the IOS it crashed and burned and cannot restore or install any new IOS. Anyone have this experience or any advice on how to recover?

I was thinking about giving the Ipad2 to my kid and getting an Ipad air for my wife for xmas, but really questioning whether I want another apple product.

HELP!!

IPAD2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.