Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to subscribe to Chinese holiday calendar

I'm using iOS8.1 with the region format set to US. That automatically subscribes me to US holiday in the calendar. If I also want to manually subscribe to Chinese holiday calendar, what's the server address I should use to add the account in "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" setting?

I know if you want to manually subscribe to US holiday calendar, the server address is files.apple.com/calendars/US32Holidays.ics; for New Zealand it would be files.apple.com/calendars/New32Zealand32Holidays.ics. I just couldn't find the one for Chinese.

Of course I can set my region format to China, that'll automatically give me Chinese holidar calendar and then I can manually subscribe to US holiday calendar. But not sure if the region format change would cause other problems.

Many thanks in advance!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1

Posted on Nov 4, 2014 6:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2014 10:35 AM

I found it by messing around with the url of the ones you listed. It is http://files.apple.com/calendars/China32Holidays.ics

Enjoy

4 replies

How to subscribe to Chinese holiday calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.