Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I cancel subscriptions without using iTunes?

I got an email the other day that some application subscriptions from when I was using an iPad were still active and costing me a monthly fee. I'd like to end that, but when I clicked on the link, nothing happened. I think it wanted to start iTunes, but I'm not using a computer that iTunes supports, so that failed.

I don't own the iPad any more and my computer is now a Chromebook.

How do I cancel my subscriptions without iTunes or an iDevice? Is there a web front end that I can access?

Thanks!

Other OS

Posted on Nov 4, 2014 10:02 AM

1 reply

Nov 4, 2014 3:00 PM in response to airmon

No, there isn't a browser front-end that you can use.

If you don't know anybody who has iTunes installed on a computer that you use : Manage your auto-renewing subscriptions - Apple Support

then you could try contacting iTunes Support and see if they can/will cancel it for you : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then Purchases, Billing & Redemption

How can I cancel subscriptions without using iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.