Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to install iCloud Update on My HP Pavilion Windows 8.1and keep getting "error 2343 icloud"

I have an HP Pavilion 500-214 Desktop with an AMD Elite Quad-core AB-6500 Accelerated Processor, 8GB DDR3 System Memory, and a 2TB Hard Drive. My Operating System is Windows 8.1 64 bit. I have been trying to install Apple iCloud 4.0 and keep getting this message:

icloud For Windows Installer Error: This installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. Error Code 2343 ~ Try downloading only and install manually.

Neither option have worked. I need to know whatto do in order to fix this problem. I have not used "troubleshooting" but will if suggested; went straight to Google Search for error 2343 - icloud

HP Pavilion 500-214 Desktop-OTHER, Windows 8, Cannot update icloud for error 2343

Posted on Nov 5, 2014 6:31 AM

1 reply

Mar 3, 2015 8:38 AM in response to brokenshackles

I could never get icloud to download except for it would go into a downloaded folder which I kept getting error 2343 every time I tried to install, so I deleted that folder and then I had to uninstall iTunes first and then I was able to install icloud and then after that reinstalled iTunes! It worked! I have been trying for 2 months now and finally did it! I did not lose anything that was backed up to iTunes! I also have new laptop with windows 8.1

I am trying to install iCloud Update on My HP Pavilion Windows 8.1and keep getting "error 2343 icloud"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.