Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6 problems temperature

My Iphone 6 will not leave the screen saying that I need to lower the temperature. Already left at room temperature, but the message remains. How can I solve?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.0.2

Posted on Nov 5, 2014 12:58 PM

7 replies

Nov 5, 2014 2:07 PM in response to dmartineli

What have you done to try and fix the problem yourself? Have you closed all apps that may be running? Have you tried restarting or resetting the phone? The phone is under warranty, have you contacted Apple Support or taken it to an Apple store for examination?

Restart or reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

http://www.apple.com/support/iphone/contact/

Nov 5, 2014 4:31 PM in response to pogster

As said earlier, the unit is new and the first turn, has given this temperature problem. The device was not hot nor cold.

Every time I turn on the message that 'I need to cool down before you can use "appears, making it impossible to use the iphone.

I contacted Apple support and was guiding Brazil to perform a restore, and still the problem persists.

Unfortunately in my country (Brazil) did not have the official release of the iPhone 6, so I must wait until it is released.

But needed someone comment on US Apple Support on the case. For what I'm researching, this is the first similar case.

Iphone 6 problems temperature

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.