Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot scroll through my photos in iCloud on my pc

Ok, I'm feeling like a complete idiot, but I have found no way to scroll through my albums or folders in the browser when I'm in iCloud. I have to click on an individual picture and go through by using the arrows...which is very inconvenient when you have a bunch of photos. Help

null-OTHER, Windows 8

Posted on Nov 6, 2014 4:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2015 11:37 AM

Agreed, I have the same problem, it is so so annoying. The only way to scroll is getting a mouse and using the scroll wheel on that. It is so peculiar.

I use windows 10 edge on an HP Spectre x360

2 replies

Jan 31, 2016 1:28 AM in response to leigh34

Just signed up and paid for 200Gb option on iCloud and was astounded to discover that there was no scroll control on the photos screen.I am using a HP pavilions with a track pad and no scroll control and of course no mouse ( anywhere in the house!) Just about to give up ever seeing my 3,500 photos from ipad when i remembered back to the days before using a mouse and we used the "HOME" "END" "pg up" and "pg dn" keys to scroll ... and it works!

I cannot scroll through my photos in iCloud on my pc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.