Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

snapchat says could not connect but i have a full connection

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1

Posted on Nov 6, 2014 11:24 AM

46 replies

Aug 27, 2017 10:10 AM in response to Jake Geschke

Go to the snapchat website.

https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/login?continue=https%3A%2F%2Faccounts.sna pchat.com%2Faccounts%2Fwelcome

Login using your snapchat username and password.

Then press on the button that says "open up your account" or something like that. Then proceed to try to login to snapchat on your iPhone.

Or you could try to change your password on the snapchat website under account management. (the same place where you pressed "open up your....acc"

Nov 6, 2017 1:51 PM in response to Jake Geschke

I’ve literally tried all of these multiple times and none of them are working. My phone and snapchat app are up to date but every time I try to log in it tells me it can’t connect but I have full bars. I’ve turned on my cellular data and it still won’t work. I have the iPhone 6 Plus. I’m not sure if this is common through the phones or if it may be my internet but please help!!

Dec 27, 2017 8:03 AM in response to Jake Geschke

Try to download a VPN360 and connect to USA .. after accepting the vpn to run on your iphone .. connect the vpn ..when the vpn is connected . go to your iphone setting then go to general,then look for date and time .. click on it .. when you are on date and time .. remove it from set autimatically .. look down you will see time zone .. edit the time zone to new york .. that is when you are still connected to the VPN .. when that is done .. go back to your snapchat and login .. it will work

May 17, 2016 2:07 PM in response to Jake Geschke

I have the similar issue. Since this is the first time to use the service, I am trying to sign up on the Snapchat app. However, it leads to "Could Not Connect" message.

However, I have a WiFi connection and a cellular connection that is enabled for the Snapchat app. Both of the connection is confirmed with other apps. I have tried to reboot the device. Also, I have removed it once to install it again. So far no luck.

iPhone 6S

iOS: 9.3.2

Snapchat: 9.30.0.0

Looking at the reviews, this app may not be stable enough for me...

Jun 5, 2016 3:23 AM in response to Jake Geschke

well i found out that snapchat is restricted for some countries and they can not use snap chat, and this problem you have is because your IP and your timeline doesn't show a same location. this is so silly and since many people have these sort of problems there is nobody to answer properly.

please somebody notice this discussion.

sorry for replying you Geschke since i have no solution.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.