Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

calendar events not showing in notification centre

Was hoping there was someone out there that may have experienced the same problem, and has a solution.

I have noticed this morning that after upgrading to OS X Yosemite, I do not have my calendar events showing in notification centre. I cannot be sure that this is a result of upgrading to Yosemite.

Problem #1: In the today tab on notifications, an event did not show up for today, in both notification centre on my Mac, and on my iPhone. This seems to have been solved by changing the event from an all day event, to set hours. Is there a way that all-day events can be shown in notification centre?

Problem #2: In the today tab on notifications, down the very bottom, my Mac says there are no scheduled events for tomorrow. On the same tab on my iPhone, it says "there are 2 all-day events scheduled". Similarly, the event is listed in the notifications tab (not the today tab), in notifications centre on my phone, until you press on the event and it flicks you through to your calendar. Is anyone aware of why these events would not be showing up on my mac's notification centre?? I am assuming it has nothing to do with changing it from an all-day event, because it shows up on one device, but not another.

Calendar is switched on for notification centre on iPhone and mac.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Brendo

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Nov 6, 2014 9:28 PM

6 replies

Nov 8, 2014 9:02 AM in response to brendo.h

I have exactly the same problem. I have 2 calendars enabled in my system iCloud one and Google one. Neither show their events in the right hand Notification center. I did one test and connected my Facebook account calendar. And the facebook calendar events started to show in the Notification center. It is very strange. I tried to disable and then again enable my iCloud and Google calendars - no help.

Let's wait for a solution

Konstantin

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

calendar events not showing in notification centre

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.