Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes sync problem

My Mac hard drive was destroyed. I got all my iTunes purchases back, but not any of the CDs I had burned.

I have some music on two different iPods, purchased stuff on my phone and purchased stuff on my Mac.

I want all my music in all four places, but my sync options seem to suggest I might lose some in the transition.

What's the best way for me to get all four devices' worth of music in all four places?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Nov 7, 2014 2:10 PM

1 reply

Nov 10, 2014 9:33 AM in response to TraciQ

Hello TraciQ,

My understanding is you are wanting to consolidate your media into a single iTunes library, from various sources. Managing a large amount of data can be troublesome. I have tracked down some articles that may assist you in your efforts:

This article may help with the media on your iPods:

How to use your iPod to move your music to a new computer

You can always redownload your past purchases following these steps:

iTunes 11 for Mac: Download previous purchases from the iTunes Store

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

BobbyD

itunes sync problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.