Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MAC server with emulator

I have a mac server at our office and we are trying to upgrade the mac server. apparently that's not possible because we do not have intel integrated processor.

we need to install an emulator on all separate computers and also on the server and use a program that is only accessible on windows.

its costly to buy a new server. that huge thing and i was browsing online and i'm wondering if it possible to use a mac mini as a server and was wondering how to and what would be the difference between using a server OS X Server X5 and using a mac mini as a server.

also, if i was to run the emulator on the server and all separate computers that are connected to the server, it would be accessible all at the same time right?

thanks for your attention and response!

Xserve, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Nov 7, 2014 2:20 PM

There are no replies.

MAC server with emulator

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.