Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How does one delete apps or files from iCloud Permanently so I may re-download without retrieving existing cloud file?for example the U2 Marketing fast , an Album I have no interest in...is now in my Cloud.. How can I remove this File from iPhone & cloud

How does one delete apps or files from iCloud Permanently so I may re-download without retrieving existing cloud file?for example the U2 Marketing fast , an Album I have no interest in...is now in my Cloud.. How can I remove this File from iPhone & cloud

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.1, *****

Posted on Nov 8, 2014 2:46 AM

2 replies

Nov 10, 2014 2:14 PM in response to matt.dvs1

Hey there Matt.dvs1,

Although there is not a way to remove past purchases from your iTunes account completely, you can hide them so that you don't have to see them if you don't want to. This article will help you do that:

iTunes Store: Hiding and unhiding purchases - Apple Support

Hide your purchases

1. Open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
  2. From the Store menu, choose Store > Sign In, and then enter your Apple ID and password.
  3. Go to the iTunes Store.
  4. Click Purchased from the Quick Links section on the right side of the iTunes Store.
    User uploaded file
  5. Choose a content type by clicking Music, Movies, TV Shows, Apps, or Books from the top of the window.
  6. A list of your purchased items for the content type you are viewing will appear. Mouse over the item you want to hide until an X appears its top-left corner.
    User uploaded file
  7. A confirmation dialog will appear once you click the X.
    User uploaded file

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the best,

Sterling

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.