You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I delete all emails from iphone 6?

Have been trying to delete all emails of my POP3 email account permanently from my iphone 6. Have 3048 old emails in my incoming folder, and as many in my 'marked' folder. IS THERE A WAY TO DO THIS?? No real good answers on the internet. Apple should know a way, but asked around there (Amsterdam) but they did not know how!!!!! I us iOS8.1

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1

Posted on Nov 9, 2014 11:38 AM

6 replies

Mar 14, 2015 11:56 AM in response to barryfromwellesley

Click on Edit, then select the emails you wish to delete and then delete them. There is no way to select All mail in the inbox for deletion, without selecting the mail you wish to delete.

If you are experiencing the same issue as the OP, where as you have a POP account, the easiest way to delete all of the mail is to remove the account, and then make sure the mail is removed from the server before creating the account on the phone again.

how do I delete all emails from iphone 6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.