Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pocket kingdoms

I bought an app called Pocket Kingdoms a few months ago. Now it's not working. I paid $2.99 for nothing! What can I do?

Details: if you attempt to return to the main menu while in the middle of a game the game freezes on the menu screen. None of the buttons work. I can click all over and nothing will happen. The only way to fix this problem is to delete and redownload the game. It'll work until I attempt going to the main menu, and then it freezes again. I've contacted the app developer THREE TIMES in the last few weeks, but they never respond. What are my options, if any?

Pocket Kingdoms-OTHER

Posted on Nov 9, 2014 11:36 PM

4 replies

Nov 10, 2014 12:53 AM in response to Syndirela

See:

iOS: An app you installed unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

Contact the developer/go to their support site if only one app.

Restore from backup. See:

iOS: How to back up

Restore to factory settings/new iPod

Last, contact iTunes and ask for a refund

How to report/refund an issue with your iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store purchase

Feb 6, 2015 3:10 AM in response to lllaass

SStill having issues with this game. I've sent them FIVE emails. They responded to the 3rd telling me the game wasn't working due to an apple update, but they're working on a fix. This was back in November. Apple/iTunes wants a copy of your receipt in order to refund your money. Unfortunately I had all those email receipts saved under an old email address that has been lost and do not have them. What can I do now?

Feb 11, 2015 12:55 PM in response to lllaass

I contacted them. They told me I waited too long to ask for a refund so they won't give the money back to me. I wouldn't have waited so long if this website didn't state you HAVE TO have your receipt to get a refund. I didn't think contacting them would do any good, so I didn't bother. And seriously, a couple bucks is nothing to them! It's a LOT to me.

Not to mention if Apple wanted they could get the money they lost back from the app creators.

I attempted to contact them again. Asked that my message be reviewed my management and that they remove the app from the app store so no one else has to go through this same problem.

Pocket kingdoms

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.