Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello

Hello dear I am Ahmed live in Berlin, I respect your company and so your product about 5 months since you bought the iPad Air and I am very happy with it but stopped after 3 months, and I checked the center in Berlin and has Astbdlo my device to a new device respectfully and now since almost a month you purchase iphone 6 and several days ago I suffered from a problem in the screen and today I went to the center and sat down with delegate and told me we will replace the screen told him how to be replaced by a new device, and drawback of the screen made me Rub said Director and will spoke minutes after Director came and spoke with me and I told him that the new products and the many problems that must be replaced by the machine because we trust company Apple said to me, I have a single solution is to change the screen anymore and do not buy from Apple Inc. go to Samsung best for you

I am now very upset with the behavior of the employee please give me my right to him

Thank you

Posted on Nov 10, 2014 6:55 AM

1 reply

hello

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.