Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iPod touch stuck in apple logo.I try to recovered ,but after recovery start its says error message comes and says try later.what should i do ?

my iPod touch stuck in apple logo.I try to recovered ,but after recovery start error message comes and says try later.what should i do ?

iPod touch

Posted on Nov 10, 2014 7:03 PM

5 replies

Nov 11, 2014 7:54 AM in response to cufadar

1. Plug your iPod into your computer.
  2. Hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button simultaneously until the iPod screen goes black. Continue holding down the buttons until the Apple logo appears.
  3. Wait for about 5-20 minutes, depending on which version of iPod you have.
  4. Your computer should detect the device (often signaled by a beep or chime) and should be detected in iTunes. The iPod should show the lock screen with the battery logo.

This should fix the problem. This process works no matter what software damage the iPod has taken (a white screen, a reboot loop, a frozen screen, etc.).

WARNING This will destroy your device’s content and settings completely. Hopefully you have a backup stored somewhere.

I hope this is what you’re looking for.

Nov 11, 2014 8:13 AM in response to cufadar

Try:

- Powering off and then back on your router.

- iTunes for Windows: iTunes cannot contact the iPhone, iPad, or iPod software update server

- Change the DNS to either Google's or Open DNS servers

Public DNS — Google Developers

OpenDNS IP Addresses

- For one user uninstalling/reinstalling iTunes resolved the problem

- Try on another computer/network

- Wait if it is an Apple problem

my iPod touch stuck in apple logo.I try to recovered ,but after recovery start its says error message comes and says try later.what should i do ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.