Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi i bought a second hand ipad but i don't know the apple iD password

I BOUGHT A SECOND HAND IPAD and i added my apple id but i didnt know that the apple id wasn't set for icloud

then i find it out!

i have no connection to the seller what should i do

please please help me😟

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Nov 11, 2014 3:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2014 4:55 AM

"What if I purchase a device that is still linked to the previous owner's account?

Contact the previous owner as soon as possible and ask them to erase the device and remove it from their account. Learn how to remove a device from a previous owner's account."

my problem is i have no contact with her i don't have her number or other things i only have her email which she won't answer

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2014 4:55 AM in response to makamrany

"What if I purchase a device that is still linked to the previous owner's account?

Contact the previous owner as soon as possible and ask them to erase the device and remove it from their account. Learn how to remove a device from a previous owner's account."

my problem is i have no contact with her i don't have her number or other things i only have her email which she won't answer

Nov 11, 2014 6:50 AM in response to makamrany

I BOUGHT A SECOND HAND IPAD and i added my apple id but i didnt know that the apple id wasn't set for icloud

then i find it out!

i have no connection to the seller what should i do

please please help me😟

There is nothing that can be done without that Apple ID. You are now the proud owner of a brick unless you can contact the seller. I suspect the seller will not respond to you because they sold you a stolen device and the Apple ID is working exactly as designed.

hi i bought a second hand ipad but i don't know the apple iD password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.