Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can anyone recommend some good handlebar or bike mounts for the iphone 6?

I'm looking for an iPhone 6 mount that does not cover my screen and will be stable for long rides. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Posted on Nov 11, 2014 9:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2014 8:24 AM

I would have to recommend the Tackform Freedom Bike Mount. It has an adjustable grip so you can customize the tension on your phone. It also gives you full access to your speakers and ports, etc. Works with any handlebar. ( It comes with a few rubber strips to custom fit to the bar size. Ultra Light design. It also comes with this rubber safety sling that grips the corners of the phone to provide additional stability. I originally got it to us the MapMyRide app and I've put about 2,000 miles on my bike so far and haven't found any issues.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2014 8:24 AM in response to Edizzle07

I would have to recommend the Tackform Freedom Bike Mount. It has an adjustable grip so you can customize the tension on your phone. It also gives you full access to your speakers and ports, etc. Works with any handlebar. ( It comes with a few rubber strips to custom fit to the bar size. Ultra Light design. It also comes with this rubber safety sling that grips the corners of the phone to provide additional stability. I originally got it to us the MapMyRide app and I've put about 2,000 miles on my bike so far and haven't found any issues.

Can anyone recommend some good handlebar or bike mounts for the iphone 6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.