Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get Pages, Numbers and Keynote from my MacBook Pro onto my iPhone

I would like to be able to manage my iWork documents from iCloud on my iPhone5, but don't know how to set it up.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1.1

Posted on Nov 12, 2014 7:51 AM

1 reply

Nov 13, 2014 12:38 PM in response to Zion Tile and Stone

Hi Zion Tile and Stone,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities.

If you would like to edit documents on your iPhone and store them in iCloud Drive, this article has some good information about requirements and set up. These steps mention Pages, but apply to Keynote and Numbers as well:

Pages for iCloud beta: Sync a document across your devices

Make sure your iOS device is set up with iCloud and has iOS 8 and the latest version of Pages installed. Also make sure that you’ve upgraded your account to iCloud Drive. For more information, see this Apple Support article.

Create a Pages document on your iOS device.

The document automatically appears in Pages for iCloud beta.

Changes you make to the document in Pages for iCloud beta appear in Pages on your iOS device, and vice versa.

You can find even more information about iWork for iCloud beta here:

iWork for iCloud beta: Frequently Asked Questions - Apple Support

iCloud Drive stores your iWork documents and keeps them up to date across the iWork apps on your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. With iWork for iCloud beta, you can create, access, and edit these documents from a browser on Mac or PC. Learn how to open iWork files in iWork for iCloud beta and how to use iWork with iCloud Drive.

All the best,

Jeremy

How do I get Pages, Numbers and Keynote from my MacBook Pro onto my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.