Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPlay issues in IOS 8.1 on iPad3 using Reflector

Hi. I just updated my iPad3 to IOS 8.1. I noticed that AirPlay does not show the Mirroring Button anymore when I try to connect to my Laptop Win 7 via Reflector. I already checked my wifi connections on both gadgets and both are connected on the same network.

When I was still using IOS 7, I have no issues mirroring my iPad 3 to my Laptop on Win7 via Reflector.

Does IOS 8.1 does not support Reflector anymore? Is there another way (using application/software) which I can do to mirror my iPad 3 to my PC?

Thank you.

iPad, iOS 8.1

Posted on Nov 12, 2014 4:46 PM

4 replies

Nov 12, 2014 6:12 PM in response to niteman8

This may sound dumb, but I just learned from a video through Reflector, that I just needed to scroll down from the AirPlay window to show the Mirroring Button. It works fine now. 😊

I was just got used to the old setting when the Mirroring button immediately shows up when you select your PC name in the AirPlay window.

Thank you.

User uploaded file

AirPlay issues in IOS 8.1 on iPad3 using Reflector

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.