Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer my iCloud save into my old backuped device? (No itunes backup)

Hi there,

I accidentally messed up my new iPhone 6, and I was forced to restore it.

Before I did though, my iCloud save had it backed up. However, my iTunes had an incorrect, old save.

I am wondering how I can transfer my iCloud backup into my iPhone, without using my iTunes backup.

Posted on Nov 12, 2014 10:06 PM

1 reply

Nov 12, 2014 10:08 PM in response to kevin9ye

Restore from an iCloud backup

1. On your iOS device, go to Settings > General > Software Update. If a newer version of iOS is available, follow the onscreen instructions to download and install it.
  2. Make sure you have a recent backup to restore from.
    • On your iOS 8 device: Go to Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage, then tap a device listed under Backups to see the date and size of its latest backup.
    • On your iOS 7 device: Go to Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup > Manage Storage, then tap a device listed under Backups to see the date and size of its latest backup.
    For information about backing up manually now, see Back up your iOS device to iCloud. If you don’t see a backup you expected to be there, see the Apple Support article If you need help restoring an iCloud backup.
  3. Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap “Erase all content and settings.”
  4. In the Setup Assistant, proceed to “Set up your device,” tap Restore from a Backup, then sign in to iCloud.
  5. Proceed to “Choose backup,” then choose from a list of available backups in iCloud.

How do I transfer my iCloud save into my old backuped device? (No itunes backup)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.