Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voice Memos shows in computer iTunes but not on iphone

Now, I have iphone 5, OS 8.1 (Powerbook Pro OS 10.6.8).

Earlier OS, I used to be able to enjoyed and managed the Voice Memos from iPhone to the computer iTunes Playlists, then selected and dragged it to a new playlist. Once I synced the new playlist back to the iphone, I could play it back repeatedly under Music on the iphone. (if play under the Voice Memos on iphone as you know it won't repeat and stops all tasks).

Now, even though the new playlist with the voice memos shows in the computer iTunes, but once I sync it to the iphone the new playlist with the voice memos will no longer show on the iphone. (again, the reason I do so, because, if played under the Voice Memos it won't auto repeat and stops all tasks).

Suggestions Please.

Thank you!

Note: I tried to converted the Kind from ACC to MP3 or MPEG.

I tried to drop the Voice Memos item to the old PlayLists( songs), once it synced to the iphone the playlist will show with songs in it but not the voice memos item.

Posted on Nov 13, 2014 3:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2014 8:23 PM

Haa..

Instead of converted the Kind from ACC to MP3, just changed the media kind from voice memo to music.

It works again now! It took me 6 months to get to this point.

Happy journey! 🙂

2 replies

Voice Memos shows in computer iTunes but not on iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.