Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen freezing/apps not loading on Iphone 6 plus!?

Have only had my iPhone 6 plus for one week..my phone screen keeps freezing and now apps will not load!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1

Posted on Nov 13, 2014 5:38 PM

2 replies

Jul 4, 2015 2:10 PM in response to pedro d

I have a similar problem on my 64g 6 plus that I bought last November. my problems started about a month ago, maybe longer. I do have some apps that will not load, or take very, very long time to load. the camera will freeze on black screen when started, email and Messages will load to a white screen and stop. when these things happen to the camera or mail, or messages, the phone is often frozen and the home button will not work, or will work poorly. The only way around these freezes are to hard reboot the phone. in one week, I have once been stranded because the phone froze when trying to make a phone call, I was delayed another time because I could not make a text on time. I have done a factory reset, or at least think I did, and it helped a great deal, but after about 3 days, these things began to happen again. This started before 8.4 was released, and continues after I updated.

Oh, yeah, when it was at its worst, the bluetooth became unreliable. it would sign on and off the bluetooth speaker I have, and the phone calls on my VW were horrible. I would see the VW sign on, then off, then on, then off. So far, the reset fixed the bluetooth problem.

Screen freezing/apps not loading on Iphone 6 plus!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.