Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

the case how can i find my reciept and evedence i am the one i buy my iphone 5 in united arab emirates because my reciept is gone only my box of my phone that i have.anyway i cat activate or unlock my phone with out the reciept.my iphone is usellessss

the case how can i find my reciept and evedence i am the one i buy my iphone 5 in united arab emirates because my reciept is gone only my box of my phone that i have.anyway i cant activate or unlock my phone with out the reciept.my iphone is usellessss.my first i buy apple product is iphone 4.the next one iphone 5 the last one my macbook pro lion.i am nmber one a fun of apple product.but i am disapointed .only i updated my ios8 after my phone ask me abwt my first apple id that i setting up before but i forgot.

iPhone 5, iOS 8, fix to open my phone

Posted on Nov 13, 2014 2:54 PM

1 reply

Nov 13, 2014 3:01 PM in response to wenger.zieth76

Could you make contact with the reseller you bought the product through,

and with the serial number, your name, and date you made the purchase,

they may be able to find the missing information for you...?

That would be one of the only ways, unless there may be a way to get a

serial number somehow through an AppleCare or warranty page by use

of an Apple ID or other account. I'm not sure how to do that, though.

In any event...

Good luck & happy computing! 🙂

the case how can i find my reciept and evedence i am the one i buy my iphone 5 in united arab emirates because my reciept is gone only my box of my phone that i have.anyway i cat activate or unlock my phone with out the reciept.my iphone is usellessss

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.