Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Xcode crashes when attempting App store export or submission from Organizer

Hello,

I'm having problems submitting to the App Store. Both Xcode 6.1 and 5.1.1 crash when I attempt to export an .ipa or use the submit feature after the app has been archived. Here are the steps to reproduce:

Build -> Archive -> Organizer -> Export -> Save for iOS App Store Deployment

The "Fetching list of teams..." dialogue appears briefly and then Xcode crashes. This also occurs when clicking the Submit button on the Organizer window. This also occurs for Ad Hoc exports. This is odd as I was able to create an ad hoc distribution a few days ago without issue.

I am also unable to select the Team attribute for the target in the project files general settings (General -> Identity -> Team).

I have double checked the developer center to ensure that I have an App Store provisioning profile for this app. I have also read of people having a similar issue if they had not agreed to the latest developer center terms. As far as I can tell, I don't have any outstanding agreements that require action.

Thanks,

Chris

Xcode 6.1/5.1.1-OTHER, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Nov 14, 2014 12:42 PM

4 replies

Xcode crashes when attempting App store export or submission from Organizer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.