Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6 purchased from Dubai warranty in India...???

Hi,

Does Iphone 6 purchased in UAE has hardware & software warranty covered in India as well....????

As did checked with Apple Call Centre in India and they said 'it's not available'. But when I called Apple Call Centre in UAE, they said 'it's available'.

Also when checked with legal warranty documents on Apple website and it was mentioned that 'Apple may restrict warranty service for iPhone and iPad to the country where Apple or its Authorized Distributors originally sold the Apple Product.' This statement doesn't provide a straight forward answer as yes or no.

Will be glad if you anyone can answer the query or provide me some legal document stating the facts....

Regards,

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1

Posted on Nov 14, 2014 11:32 PM

5 replies

Jul 17, 2017 1:03 AM in response to YogsK

I just visited the Apple Service Center today, so i can answer this with great clarity.

Apple India Does not honor warranty for any iphone bought inside India. Only phones bought in India from Apple Authorized Resellers can be serviced at Apple Service Centers.

I saw a case where customer wanted a broken screen screen replacement on his iphone7 and was willing to pay the cost of it, but the service center refused to accept it as the phone was bought from outside India.

Iphone 6 purchased from Dubai warranty in India...???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.