Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why i couldn't complete my purchase

i have money in my bank already . the first time i use it was working but now they said my purchase couldn't complete

Posted on Nov 15, 2014 11:56 AM

12 replies

Nov 15, 2014 12:12 PM in response to Tam1995

If you are also getting a message to contact iTunes Support then you will need to do so (these are user-to-user forums) :

- go to http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww

- click on your country's flag

- click on the Contact Support at the bottom of the left-hand column

- click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page

- then Purchases, Billing & Redemption

Nov 16, 2014 12:36 AM in response to Tam1995

When you contact iTunes Support you will get an automated reply e.g. the last time I contacted them I got :

We'll be in touch.

An iTunes Store representative will review your request and should send you a personal response within 48 hours

Is that what you've had, or have you now had the 'proper' reply from them ? If you have, and you've done what the email said and you are still getting the message to contact iTunes Support then you try doing so again - we are fellow users, we won't know why you are getting the 'contact' message

Nov 16, 2014 12:45 AM in response to King_Penguin

YEs . That's what ive had from them.

We'll be in touch.
An iTunes Store representative will review your request and should send you a personal response within 48 hours. While you are waiting, you may find these articles helpful:
Possible iTunes Store errors
How to resume interrupted iTunes Store downloads
Finding lost media and downloads
Resend iTunes Gifts
This is your case number: 697062626
Thanks,
iTunes Store Customer Support

Why i couldn't complete my purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.