Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 screen scratches

i bought iphone 6 about 4 weeks ago & noticed after few weeks scratches on the screen....its really a bad quality screen...i had iphone 5 for 2 years & till no theres is no scratches on the screen without using any screen protector...

i do take care of my phone not to get it scratches but inspite of my best effort couldnt save it from scratches on the screen...now i have put a screen protector on it

iPhone 6

Posted on Nov 16, 2014 3:57 AM

13 replies

Nov 26, 2014 7:44 PM in response to daljeet0287

Yeah, I'm having a similar problem. I've had my Iphone 6 for a month now and today as I dropped it onto my carpet floor from a distance of a foot from the couch, little behold a scratch on the left side of my phone. I thought it was a joke because I have a $30 case but when I took off the case, it was still there. I hate damaging new things so this kind of upsetted me this thanksgiving.

Jan 6, 2015 7:49 AM in response to Jimmydude15

Have a couple light scratches my iPhone 6 screen, even though it's been in a case since the day I bought it. I also have a Moto X which I got around the same time and handle a lot more and it doesn't have a single scratch. Gorilla Glass 3 definitely seems more scratch resistant than what's on the iPhone 6...at least in my N=1 experiment. I guess it's time to slap a screen protector on it. 😟

Apr 20, 2015 7:49 AM in response to daljeet0287

I bought my iphone 6 4.7" two weeks ago and am SO upset!!!!!!!! My iphone 4 was a TANK compared to this one! My screen is SO nicked up from my earrings!!!!!!!!!! I had to make a mental note to take my earrings out before making ANY calls while i awaited my screen protector to arrive... But I can't erase the damage already done. I NEVER had ANY protector on my iphone 4 screen and there is not ONE mark on it!!!!!!!!!

what the heck, apple!?

May 22, 2015 11:40 AM in response to HeatherBaker87

I would have to say you were all lucky with your iPhone 4 and iPhone 5's. I had both of these iPhones and they both got scratches very easily. I tried to go without a screen protector on the iPhone 5 but one day I pulled it out of my pocket and saw one very long scratch. Have no idea how it happened. When I bought my iPhone 6 I didn't even take a chance and put it in a case and got a glass screen protector right away.

iphone 6 screen scratches

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.