Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 plus wifi connection

I am a user of iphone6 plus from the day one since iPhone 6 came out.

I should not download the IOS 8.

Since I downloaded the IOS 8, my phone started to have a problem with text message on both ways.

After IOS 8.1, my text massage problem got fixed, ,but I started to have a problem with wifi connection.

Every time I start to use safari, my internet connection gets stopped.

I have to reboot the phone every time I used the safari.

If I use the safari constantly, maybe this will not happen.

However, whenever I have a break from safari and open up the safari app, I need to reboot the phone.

It's really annoying me because I have to turn off and on everyday at least 5 times a day.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1

Posted on Nov 17, 2014 10:22 AM

2 replies

Feb 16, 2015 7:48 AM in response to jiolcott

I had the same problem with my wife's iPhone6 Plus 128GB. I tried all the troubleshooting from various forums but what worked for me was updating the firmware on my wireless router. If you haven't updated your wireless router firmware since you bought it I would suggest that you would try this first. I was just about to go by a 5GHz router when I tried this option and it's worked out great for me so far.

Good luck

Mar 3, 2015 4:12 AM in response to RolandHdz

I've had my 6 plus since Jan, 2015. I will be connected to Wi Fi then after a period of time it will say i need to enter password. I have re-entered the password and it will would say "Unable to connect to network, or Incorrect Password." I have tried all the options I have seen here and nothing works. Please Apple assist!. Its very unethical and unfair to pay so much money for a phone that malfunctions especially with such an essential feature. I am very disappointed and displease.

iphone 6 plus wifi connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.