Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth earpiece for Netflix audio???

I will be so appreciative if anyone can answer this for me. Does anyone know of a bluetooth headset (the EARPIECE KIND ONLY - NOT bluetooth headphones, NOT bluetooth speakers - I already have both that will stream the audio) that will stream Netflix audio on my iPhone? I also don't mean PROFILE - I know what is supposed to work- I need an actual brand and model name of a headset that works. I need to be able to stream the audio on a small earpiece while watching on my iPhone. I have a bluetooth headset that is a2dp enabled, but it doesn't work for anything but calls anyway. I am wondering if anyone has used a bluetooth earpiece to successfully listen to a show or movie on Netflix. I've googled this several times and I only find info on what doesn't work and what should work and what profile the earpiece has to support and my earpiece supports it all but it still isn't working.

So please - I am begging - anyone out there please just let me know a Bluetooth headset (single in-ear headset - not headphones) that has worked for you with Netflix on an iPhone! I just need the brand and model that has worked for you for this exact purpose and I will be forever grateful! I have searched high and low!

Thank you so much everyone! I really appreciate your time and help! 🙂

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Nov 17, 2014 9:23 PM

5 replies

Feb 6, 2016 7:00 AM in response to ArlaHalvorsen

ArlaHalvorsen wrote:

I HATE PEOPLE WHO SPEAK OR TYPE WITHOUT READING

And I am deeply offended by people who type all in capital letters as it is considered shouting (not to mention it's harder to read), who are completely ungrateful to the volunteers who took the trouble to try to answer their question (and who may have a different native language), who are generally rude and insulting and who still expect people to help them. Sadly, life is full of things we don't like.

Feb 5, 2016 4:35 PM in response to Rudegar

As I had stated in the question, I was aware of what profile is needed. Despite having two separate brands that are labeled as having the a2dp profile, neither works with Netflix or YouTube. Still an issue.

what I had asked was:

WHAT IS A BRAND AND MODEL NAME OF A DEVICE THAT PLAYS NETFLIX AUDIO AND YOUTUBE AUDIO THROUGH A BLUETOOTH EARPIECE. NOT HEADPHONES

DONT SAY "ONE WITH A2DP PROFILE"

I AM AWARE OF THIS REQUIREMENT, BUT THIS IS CLEARLY NOT THE ONLY REQUIREMENT

ALL I WANT IS THE BRAND AND MODEL OF A BLUETOOTH EARPIECE THAT DOES WHAT I WANT.

THANK YOU.

SINCE SOMEONE POSTED AN ANSWER (EVEN THOUGH IT COMPLETELY IGNORED MY ACTUAL QUESTION AND PLEADING FOR THEM

NOT TO SAY EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAID AS I WAS ALREADY AWARE) NOBODY ELSE HAS POSTED HERE BC THEY ASSUME THE QUESTION WAS ANSWERED.

I HATE PEOPLE WHO SPEAK OR TYPE WITHOUT READING

Bluetooth earpiece for Netflix audio???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.