Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to contact Apple legal team?

I'm planning on buying iPhone 6. Unfortunately, Apple has no presence in Ukraine, so it's not that simple as just going to Apple Store, and I had to search for acceptable alternatives.

I've found a company, ASBIS, claiming to be exclusive Apple representative in Ukraine, as well as being Apple Authorized Distributor. ASBIS promises to provide official Apple warranty, which includes full device replacement on warranty, as opposed to repairing it with replacement parts of unknown origin. I wanted to contact with Apple legal team to either get confirmation if ASBIS can really be trusted and it's Apple partner, or statement that it's just giving false claims trying to fraud customers.

But I couldn't find the way to contact Apple for this — "Contact us" page has many possible workflows, but neither fits "request for information". So, how can I get in touch with Apple lawyers in order to satisfy my request?

P.S. I am existing Apple customer for more than 7 years, but I've only bought Macbooks Pro and Minis before. I've read iPhones are different, so I just want to take additional care.

iPhone 6

Posted on Nov 19, 2014 12:04 PM

7 replies

Nov 19, 2014 12:21 PM in response to Kilgore-Trout

Here — http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2014/10/13iPhone-6-iPhone-6-Plus-Arrive-in-36-Mo re-Countries-and-Territories-This-Month.… — Apple says iPhone 6 arrives officially in Ukraine October 31. Unfortunately, they didn't care to mention where those official iPhones can be found. But at least, I am assuming there has to be at least one official distributor, e.g. that one mentioned by Apple to be trustworthy.

In regards to your link — I've been there already, unfortunately drop-down does not list iPhone at all (one more reason to think of iPhones to be "special", as Macs and iPods are there). Ukraine can't be selected as country for Support as well, and general Europe support is also not available. I see no problem calling USA to ask this, but I see no phone numbers other than most likely unrelated — and I doubt Apple Store agent will answer my question, or he/she will be able to forward me in other words than "try contacting Apple legal support" or similar.

Nov 19, 2014 12:50 PM in response to Kilgore-Trout

Now I see, thank you. As there are no means to contact Apple support, I thought this forum might help.

I've called them, and guy named Sam told me, that I should report that company for being counterfeit/knockoff, and if it's not, Apple may contact me back. Well, I'll try, of course, but something tells me they won't in either case, just because it seems they are hiding from communication by any means already.

Nov 19, 2014 1:34 PM in response to em wy

Usually in countries where there are no Apple Stores, the iPhones are sold via the carriers. There are no other authorized resellers. In countries where there are authorized Apple resellers they usually are NOT authorized to carry/sell the iPhone. Any other store purporting to be ann authorized iPhone reseller is probably a grey marker store.

How to contact Apple legal team?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.