Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tlc change to mlc

I Just use my iphone 6plus 64gb gold for six day,

the phone is nice and fast but what I know it is my phone is using tlc device and not happy about it,

if I want to change to mlc can or not

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1

Posted on Nov 19, 2014 10:07 PM

7 replies

Nov 23, 2014 3:40 PM in response to Vilron Teh

Mine's also,so I returned 6 plus today right away. apple store sever actually exchange one for me when I return it , but when I check the new one , it is still TLC !!! so now I am going to wait couple week and reorder it. but I don't know when they will stop using TLC, when will be the perfect time to order 6plus with MLC.

Nov 23, 2014 3:47 PM in response to Vilron Teh

Did you check your phone, and make sure it is TLC? I have been use iPhone so many years, never returned apple product , but this time...... disappointed. This problem can't be happen with iPhone ! My favorite and the only cell phone brand I like in the earth! If Steve jobs still alive,he won't be let it happen !!!

Nov 23, 2014 10:05 PM in response to Vilron Teh

hope that information is true, you will be better return it first, after 14days, if your iPhone 6 plus working good, I think they won't be allow you to return. That is why I bring it to Apple store and return it right away, and they still have some "TLC" in the store. even you exchange from the store, it might be "TLC" again!

Tlc change to mlc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.