Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Community Privileges

Hi,

i am new to the community so can anyone please tell me the privileges by the community with respect to levels

I am not going greedy just asking 🙂

Cheers 🙂

HKQ

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.1

Posted on Nov 20, 2014 4:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2014 4:38 AM

LevelPointsPrivilege

2150Report posts
3500Upload a custom avatar
41,000Attend conference calls
54,000Create User Tips
68,000Access the virtual MVP lounge. Attend in-person Communities meetups.
1080,000+
16 replies

Nov 20, 2014 4:52 AM in response to HKQ

In light of your quest for knowledge about this place I will offer 2 observations.

1. When you reach level 6 and gain access to the lounge all will be revealed.

2. It is normal to mark the post that contained the solution as the solution, it is no use marking your own post as the solution, you will get no points for that and posters searching for the solution will not find it.

Nov 20, 2014 5:42 PM in response to bobseufert

wear it with the pride it deserves - certainly worth every penny you are paid...😎

thanx... original MacPlus avatar, CMD+SHIFT+4 a little clip-art from GoogleImage results, a few minutes in PhotoShop @ 400% magnification and voila! a brand new me! I'm not sure I will keep it though. I may decide to rotate rather than establish an 'identity' 😕

look for my NEW question regarding "Phantom Posts..." in Using ASC sometime tomorrow. léonie convinced me that a well documented 'bug report-like' thread would be worthwhile for the Jive debug team. léonie had no qualms about calling a bug a bug while we dance around with 'glitch du jour' - the French! whadda bunch!😍

I weary... ÇÇÇ

Nov 20, 2014 7:10 PM in response to bobseufert

The last post not showing up has been a peculiarity for months, so it is nothing new and has already been discussed ad infinitum - sometimes it takes 10 minutes to show up, sometimes 3 hours. Refreshing, logging in/out, or whatever else usually does not work until Jive (?) decides it is time to show the post. The only sure way (most of the time) to show it is to reply to anyone in the thread - a period (.) is good enough - and the missing post will show up.

Community Privileges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.