Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 8.x.x phone answer delay - vibration lag

Hello,

Any one here with the problem described below? (have already opened a ticket to our provider, called apple and now we are waiting...)

The iphone keeps vibrating for 1-2secconds after answering a call.

Problem ONLY on iOS 8.x.x ,tested devices: iphone 5/5c/5S

(problem reported from more than 20+ users working for a large company and personal aquantacies/friends)

It doesn't matter if you do an update from 7, restore, band new never used ... it affects any king of iphone 5 with iOS 8 - 8.1.1

Not being able to flawlessly use the most basic of the phone function is at least annoying...

We hope for a fix as soon as possible!

Thanks.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1

Posted on Nov 20, 2014 7:57 AM

17 replies

Aug 6, 2018 11:25 PM in response to osx_customer

HI,

I have just bought a iPhone 6 and have the same issue. The phone keeps ringing for 2 seconds after accepting the call. It is extremely frustrating. Considering that answering a call is the basic functionality of any phone, a problem in this is function is ridiculous!

Nov 21, 2014 1:30 AM in response to osx_customer

I have the same problem with an iPhone 5C 16GB on Vodafone network. It's extremely frustrating to answer and after put the phone on ear it still ringing or vibrating once more. Curious that the problem appeared somewhere after update 8.0.x and even with 8.1.1 it was not repaired. It's the most used utility on phone and should be addressed urgently!

Apr 25, 2015 9:44 AM in response to trelos13

That is the most frustrating thing ever .. and NO its not from my network provider ...have other phones and friends with phones and noone have the issue !!!

From the moment i picked up iphone 6 at december ..so many updates and useless things fixed that i wasnt even aware of .. but not this ! THE MOST ******** ONE ! Just "GJ" .. it really can be felt how much some ppl are not around anymore 😟 ,,,

IOS 8.x.x phone answer delay - vibration lag

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.