Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Share button in IMovie doesn't work

Hello,

I installed IMovie 10 and made a new movie. Then I tried to share it with the share button to a file. But nothing happened.

I deinstalled IMovie and reinstalled it again. There was no change in behavior. I read others had the same problem, but that could be solved by deinstalling Mackeeper. But I don't use Mackeeper. What I do use is Cleanmymac 2, although I don't think that is the problem.

I'm using OSX Yosemite version 10.0.6.

Do I have to go back to Mavericks to solve my problem?

gerardel

iMovie 10

Posted on Nov 20, 2014 10:06 AM

4 replies

Mar 4, 2015 5:06 AM in response to EuropaIS

EuropaIS wrote:

Please help!!! It's a brand new iMac for work and we basically bought it to use the iMovie...can't believe it!

Please read the warranty paperwork that came w/your computer.

You have 14 days to return the computer w/no questions asked.

You have 90 days of FREE phone tech support on top of your standard 1 year warranty unless you also purchased AppleCare which gives you an additional 2 years of coverage plus FREE phone support.

Strongly suggest that you take FULL advantage of the above before it runs out. Let Apple deal w/the problems & your concerns.It's what youpaidthem to do.

User uploaded file

Share button in IMovie doesn't work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.