Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Older viber version?

Hellow,I want to ask is there a way do install a version of viber that is older than the latest(5.1 I think is the latest)?I'm using iPhone 4s with ios 7.1.2.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Nov 20, 2014 9:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 11:20 PM

How to download viber in ios 7 . 1 .2

8 replies

Nov 22, 2014 1:14 PM in response to Stankoff

Hello Stankoff,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Please take a look at the information below in attempt to download an earlier version of an app.

Here's what you need to download an earlier version of an app:

• iOS 4.3.3 or later on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
  • OS X Mountain Lion or later on your Mac

To download an earlier version of an app, follow these steps:

1. Open the App Store or Mac App Store.
  2. Go to the Purchased screen on your iOS device or the Purchases tab on your Mac.
  3. Find the app and choose Download. You'll see a message telling you if a compatible version is available. Tap Confirm to install this version.

If a compatible version isn't available, you can try contacting the app developer. Look for contact information on the app's product page in the App Store or Mac App Store.

Install the latest compatible version of an app on an earlier version of iOS or OS X - Apple Support

Take care,

Alex H.

Older viber version?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.