Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery charging issues

My iphone 4s battery dies too quickly within 2 hours drops to 50 % while i'm using it. even if no gps/music being run yet my phone battery usage is so sloppy!

Where do i find a charge station every 2 hours!!

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.1, Battery

Posted on Nov 20, 2014 1:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2014 1:30 PM

You can use the Settings app to check and see which app or apps are using the most battery. Then you can make adjustments in the settings for those apps to cut down their battery use.

Settings > General > Usage > Battery Usage

4 replies

Jul 31, 2015 3:03 PM in response to kiron_sn

I cannot answer as to why your iPhone seems to have battery problems. Mu iPhone have gone through all of the various upgrades to the iOS. I have not experienced any problems with battery usage. Your iPhone is now several years old. It might need a battery replacement or there might be some other hardware issue. I suggest that you make an appointment at an Apple Store to have your device examined by a technician. Or contact Apple Support. Be sure to back up your device before taking or sending it to Apple.

Battery charging issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.