Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

10.10.1 Wifi is disconnecting every few minutes or so. Please fix Apple!

I had intermittent issues where Wifi would turn off/on previously, but now after the 10.10.1 update my 2012 Macbook Pro is disconnecting from our home 5gz AC/N network every few minutes or at least a few times per hour - interrupting web pages, downloads, etc.

If turn off wifi and then turn back on it reconnects again, only way to resolve issue right now.

Apple, please fix this issue ASAP!

Anyone having the same issue right now?

Posted on Nov 20, 2014 1:33 PM

2 replies

Nov 20, 2014 4:39 PM in response to TXTravWill

Try diagnostics.

Wi-Fi: How to troubleshoot Wi-Fi connectivity

Wi-Fi Problems in OS X Yosemite

Wireless Diagnostics

Also try turning off Bluetooth.

Apple doesn’t routinely monitor the discussions. These are mostly user to user discussions.

Send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem solved sooner.

Feedback

Nov 20, 2014 10:59 PM in response to Eric Root

Turning off bluetooth is no option as I have wireless keyboard and mouse.

Before 10.10.1 I had no Wifi problems. After installing 10.10.1. I have Wifi problems on all my Mac's and I can also not connect to the hotspot on my iPhone anymore. In our office (50% mac users) they ALL have the same problems. Its not network related as they work on different Wifi networks in the office and at our clients. THis is VERY annoying as this affects our daily productivity.....Come on Apple, we need an update to solve these problems.

10.10.1 Wifi is disconnecting every few minutes or so. Please fix Apple!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.