Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

after update ios 8.1.1 my iphone 6 plus sound got problems

after update ios 8.1.1 my iphone 6 plus sound some time loud sometime low, example, type sms the sound sometime normal sometime low until cannot hear. loud speaker call after use, i lock the phone the lock phone sound also different.. please check..

iPhone 6 Plus, ios 8.1.1

Posted on Nov 20, 2014 6:00 PM

5 replies

Nov 23, 2014 8:20 AM in response to leefromkuantan

Greetings leefromkuantan,

After reading your post, it sounds like you are experiencing an error with the audio on iPhone. You may want to consider restarting the device first, and then resetting if that does not work. This article provides detailed instructions for Restarting, and Reseting:

Turn your iOS device off and on (restart) and reset

How to restart

Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on the top of your device until the red slider appears. Then drag the slider to turn your device completely off.

After the device turns off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo.

User uploaded file

How to reset

You should reset your device as a last resort and only if you can't restart it.

To reset, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

User uploaded file

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities,

BobbyD

Nov 23, 2014 6:32 PM in response to bobby_d

thanks for reply, but the problem sometime still come out....😟 when stop playing music without close the player, then call out with loud speaker.. the problem come out again. so, i reopen the music player then press volume increase button. The RING icon come out then disappear. After these, the phone sound become normal again..

Please help.

Tq

after update ios 8.1.1 my iphone 6 plus sound got problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.