Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Green shade on screen after drop

After i drop my iphone 4s my screen turn on with a green shade all over it like in the pictures below. The screenshot i take works fine with no color problem if i send to someone. The phone instead is ok, i can use it and the touchscreen is responsive. There's a way to fix this situation? User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Nov 22, 2014 2:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2014 3:31 AM

Hi,

It could be that one of the display connectors is loose/not connected or it could actually be that the display panel itself is damaged. I would recommend making an appointment for the Genius Bar at an Apple store so that they can take a look at it for you.

If you wanna take a look yourself and see if you can fix it then maybe look at www.ifixit.com

-Dib

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2014 3:31 AM in response to McDeFe

Hi,

It could be that one of the display connectors is loose/not connected or it could actually be that the display panel itself is damaged. I would recommend making an appointment for the Genius Bar at an Apple store so that they can take a look at it for you.

If you wanna take a look yourself and see if you can fix it then maybe look at www.ifixit.com

-Dib

Green shade on screen after drop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.