Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i purchased a ringtone for an i phone 6 and now can't find it

i purchased a ringtone for an i phone 6 it worked once and now its off it doesn't show up in the ringtones section in the phone and its showing that I've bought ?

iOS 8.1.1

Posted on Nov 22, 2014 1:00 PM

3 replies

Nov 25, 2014 7:31 AM in response to liebherr1

Hi liebherr1,

Welcome to the Support Communities! If you cannot find the tone you purchased on your iPhone, but do show it as purchased, follow the steps below to report it to the iTunes Store Support team.

iTunes: Using the iTunes Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support
http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201574

Tones

You can't purchase ringtones and alert tones from your computer, but you can purchase them using your iOS device with iOS 5 or later. You can purchase tones on iPad, iPhone (3GS or later), and iPod touch (4th generation or later).

To locate tones in iTunes on an iOS device:

1. Tap the iTunes Store app.
  2. Tap Tones. If Tones isn't visible, tap More > Tones.
  3. Browse for tones. Once you purchase a tone, a dialog appears.
  4. Choose to set your new tone as your default ringtone or assign it to a contact. If you don't want to do anything with the tone, tap Done.
    User uploaded file
  5. Tones you purchase using your iOS device sync to your iTunes library when you connect your device to your computer. You can find tones on your device in Settings > Sounds.

I hope this information helps ....

- Judy

i purchased a ringtone for an i phone 6 and now can't find it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.