Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why is itunes so hard to use - and why can't apple fix it?

why is itunes so hard to use - and why can't apple fix it

I dont know anybody who likes the way itunes works.'

This last version is beyond awful. It took an already hard to use program - but one that I had at least figured out and made it even harder.

Posted on Nov 22, 2014 11:50 AM

3 replies

Jun 2, 2015 11:47 AM in response to Wendy van Kerkhove

I so agree! I can't seem to organize anything well. I tried to delete all the Christmas music off my iPod/iPhone, then when I synced, my iPhone didn't sync right. There are definitely different songs in my itunes as compared to my iphone! And why isn't it easy as dragging songs from "here to there!?"

Very frustrating!!!!!!!

I thing itunes needs to make it where we can compartmentalize everything the way WE want to!

Jun 2, 2015 12:03 PM in response to amit tamio

You CAN organize everything the way you want to. You just need to spend some time familiarzing yourself with the app, as is true of all apps.

For starters, use Playlists and Smart Playlists for organizing, then use iTunes to control what you want to sync to your iDevices. If you felt more comfortable in older versions of iTunes, enable the Sidebar : select Music from the media kind toolbar > Playlists > Songs.

If you have specific issues or problems, ask.

why is itunes so hard to use - and why can't apple fix it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.