Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cant connect to app store new iphone 6

cant connect to app store with new iphone 6

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.1, cant connect to app store

Posted on Nov 22, 2014 7:56 PM

32 replies

Nov 22, 2014 8:42 PM in response to prince1991

Hi:

My iphone 5s is not iOS 8 as I had heard of too many issues with it but really wanted the iphone 6 now regretting that move as I have other issues with it that never had with iphne 5s. It most likely is iOS 8 hope they fix it soon I also have ipad air 1 with iOS 7 an deffinately not upgrading to iOS 8 with it I use it too much to go to an operating system that seems to have so many issues.

Nov 22, 2014 10:21 PM in response to Thomdias5

ok try this but first back up everything make sure all your information its backed up be for your doing the Reset , again make sure you have everything backed up because its going to delete all the information in the iPhone 6 and going to Factory setting with my iPad 2 i did 4 time Reset then it worked so try doing the Reset with your phone 6 .but again make sure all your information is backed up be for doing a Reset

Nov 24, 2014 11:27 PM in response to prince1991

I am with Thomdias5.

My iPhone 4 running 7.1.1 is on App Store perfectly - but my new iPhone 6 with 8.1.1 will not connect! Very frustrating.

There has to be a fix for this other than resetting- especially since I just did that and it did not work.

There are no Apple stores in the Philippines (just resellers with no decent training) - so I am hoping this forum will give me answers.

Nov 26, 2014 9:32 PM in response to LachyNash

My Iphone 6 plus cannot connect to app store today. After checking this thread, I found my Credit card is about to expired. I went to Settings ---> Itunes & App store --> View Apple ID --> Payment then set to None. App store backs to work again.

Apple, please display a message tell us why app store not working better than just stop it. Who knows what is the reason. Talk to your support, always as to restore the phone. What a point? After restoring and put the same apple ID then it not gonna help.

Please please let user know the reason!!!!

cant connect to app store new iphone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.