Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Transfer Music from iPad Air to Computer

I have some good music in my iPad. I want to save these music to my pc. Can you help me move it from iPad to Computer? Thank you

iPad Air, iOS 8

Posted on Nov 25, 2014 2:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2014 3:09 AM

iExplorer is a good tool for transferring files between iOS devices and PC/Mac. Used it for recovering messages from iPhone.

4 replies

Nov 26, 2014 7:36 PM in response to Relying

It depends on what kind of songs you need to copy from your iPad to your computer:

1. For iTunes Store purchased songs, you can transfer them from your iPad to your computer easily: Connect your iPad with your computer via the USB cable > Launch iTunes > Click iTunes 'File' menu, navigate to 'Devices' and select 'Transfer Purchases'. After then, you can see that your iPad purchased songs are transferred to your computer.

2. For these non-iTunes Store purchased songs on your iPad, to copy them to your computer, you should try TunesGo. It is designed to copy songs from iOS devices to iTunes Library or the local drive of your computer.

How to Transfer Music from iPad Air to Computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.