Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

in which account appstore or itunes will send refunded money

i have wrongly click on ishala on my phone. then i report a problem to send money back. i got status that money is refunded. but i erase my dedit card details from itunes. then how can i get money back

will you send money in my acccount

what should i do?

Ravinder

<Email Edited by Host>

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.1.1

Posted on Nov 25, 2014 11:02 PM

2 replies

Nov 26, 2014 12:06 AM in response to Ravindermusic

We are fellow users here on these user-to-user forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple - I've asked the hosts to remove your email address from your post (it's not a good idea to post personal info on any public forum).

Refunds may take 48 hours or so to appear, if after that time your iTunes account's doesn't increase and you don't see a credit on the card that you had on your account then try contacting Support again (and include your case number).

Nov 27, 2014 1:00 AM in response to Ravindermusic

Hi there,

Sharing the info I got from iTunes Store support

They told me that once a refund has been processed on their end, the refund will still go to the payment method we used to make the purchases.

It will also be helpful to wait 10 business days from the date it was processed, then check with the card issuer to see if the refunds were accepted. If the card issuer says that the refunds were not accepted or received, then you can contact iTunes support to help you locate your refund

Hope this helps

in which account appstore or itunes will send refunded money

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.