Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help with my Apple ID

So when I try to log into my Apple ID on ITunes it tells me that my account hasn't been used with the ITunes store and to click "Review" then I click it and it sends me to this, I enter in all the information again.

User uploaded file

So next I click "Continue" and get sent to this page:

User uploaded file

As you can clearly see here...there is no 'None' option in the credit card area. I've looked up how to get passed this over and over again and all I'm getting from this is that you either NEED the none button or you have to end up buying some kind of gift certificate or something! I'm not going to go out and waste money on this just to get FREE games onto my ITunes. I don't know what you're trying to get at Apple but it's really not helping the people who don't have the money to waste on gift cards for (as I said before) 'FREE' things... I just need some serious help here.

Posted on Nov 26, 2014 12:31 PM

1 reply

Nov 28, 2014 9:15 AM in response to NeonSarina

Hi NeonSarina,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with the iTunes Store. If you are having issues setting up your iTunes Store account on an existing Apple ID with None selected for the payment, you may find the following article helpful:

If you're using the iTunes Store or App Store for the first time

If you're using the store for the first time with an existing Apple ID, you must provide a payment method. After you create the account, you can change your payment information to None.

If you're creating a new Apple ID, you might be able to create an account without entering your credit card details.

Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

Regards,

- Brenden

Help with my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.