Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"This Apple ID isn't Associated with an iTunes Connect Account" Help?

Hi there,

I've been trying to publish a book I've created on iBooks Author to the iBooks Store but I'm having a bit of trouble with iTunes Connect.

I've set it up and signed the contracts and I can access the dashboard on a web browser with my Apple ID however, when I try to log into it from the Publish wizard on iBooks Author it keeps coming up with an alert message saying that "this Apple ID isn't associated with an iTunes Connect account", even though... well... it is.

I was wondering if it was a possibility I might have missed something along the way to connecting my Apple ID to the iTunes Connect? I don't know what to do.

I really want to get my books onto the iBooks Store as soon as I can - I've tried going through publishers like Smashwords and BookBaby but I've not had much luck with them.... I would prefer to go direct through retailers like Apple and Barnes and Noble. 😀

MacBook Pro (15-inch Mid 2012), OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Nov 26, 2014 2:02 PM

5 replies

"This Apple ID isn't Associated with an iTunes Connect Account" Help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.