Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I fix this problem: Iphone 6 camera screen is black and white and only takes and saves black and white photos. the picture is in color with square, panorama or video. how do I fix this?

How do I fix this problem: My iPhone 6 camera screen is black and white and only takes and saves black and white photos. it appeared after IOS 8.1.1 upgrade the picture is in color with square, panorama or video. I check grayscale in accessibility settings and it is turned off. tied toggling color inversion on and off. tried rebooting several times. it persists. Operating system IOS 8.1.1. iPhone 6.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.1

Posted on Nov 27, 2014 12:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2014 2:30 PM

Hi giantspath,

If your Camera app is taking pictures in black and white, it sounds like you have a filter enabled.

Camera at a glance - iPhone

Note the Filter option in the lower right. Set it for "None". And yes, it stays through a quit and relaunch or reboot.

User uploaded file

Take care,

Nubz

3 replies

How do I fix this problem: Iphone 6 camera screen is black and white and only takes and saves black and white photos. the picture is in color with square, panorama or video. how do I fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.