Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes wont delete my photo library when syncing

I have never had a problem like this yet. I have maybe 10 pictures in my camera roll but when i sync with iTunes to upload new music, it says i have 3gb of photo storage being used (120+ pics). This makes no sense since i barely have any pics and no videos in my phone. Every time I sync my phone, i save all my pics to iPhoto then delete them off my phone. its always kept the storage low so i can have more music, but now 1/4 of my storage is being used by photos that i have no idea where they are. I don't use the cloud at all, everything is saved to my computer. Im not computer savvy at all, so any help is much appreciated. thanks

Posted on Nov 28, 2014 11:53 AM

3 replies

Nov 29, 2014 10:39 AM in response to C99AE86

Have you disabled "syncing photos"as described here?

iTunes: Syncing photos - Apple Support

To delete synced photos and videos from your device

1. In iTunes, click the Device button in the upper right corner. (If viewing the iTunes Store, click the Library button in the upper-right corner first.)
  2. Click the Photos tab in the resulting window.
  3. Choose "Selected albums" and deselect the albums or collections you want to delete.
    Note: To delete all synced photos, deselect "Sync Photos from" and, when asked, click "Remove photos."
  4. Click Apply.

itunes wont delete my photo library when syncing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.